Monday, June 26, 2006

Welcome to Philadelphia

Here we are, new to Philadelphia from Washington, DC. And as any good parent of the 21st century should do, I have started Mini's blog. The blog is the modern baby book, and since I've been terrible at maintaining a proper baby book, I can at least mark Mini's milestones online, which, feasibly, might last forever.

Seriously, does anyone foresee the end of the Internet? I will have to research that.

At any rate, let me introduce the main characters of whom I will write:

Margot - Also known as Min, or Mini. Eighteen months old, and truly the miracle child. Born at 28 weeks and 1 pound 15 ounces, she is now a big healthy girl with a sweet, Zen persona and a knack for climbing stairs.

Portia - Also known as P, or Porchetta. She's four, and was the first 'baby.'

Brodie - Occasionally known as B, but Brodie is already a nickname (sort of, a middle name anyway). A new student at Wharton, and the baddest rock star I know.

Me - No nicknames. Mom to Min. Writer, traveller, soon-to-be teacher. More on that when it happens.

No comments: