Monday, December 31, 2007

Little Ballerina





For months, Min has asked to take ballet lessons. Since I couldn't find any dance studios that enroll two-year-olds, I decided that if she was still asking by her third birthday I would sign her up. Lo and behold, she's still obsessed with all things ballerina. In a few weeks, she will begin weekly ballet class out in the suburbs.

Today I took Margot to a dance shop in Center City to buy her required black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes and tap shoes. (Yes, that's right, tap shoes. I am sure that our downstairs neighbor is going to looovvvveeee us.) And the verdict is in: Margot's in love. She can't wait for her classes to start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is the most beautiful ballerina in the world!

Anonymous said...

She seems to take to it naturally.I guess all that training in the amphitheater at Pompeii paid off.