Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Prelude

On Friday, Min attended the Wharton Kids Club Halloween party. Part of the fun included trick-or-treating throughout the MBA offices (which I found delightful, seeing as it was climate-controlled and I didn't have any irrational fears about someone tampering with the candy).

Hmmm...Skittles? Snickers? Brodie kept guiding her hand toward the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.



Although she didn't get to keep her candy and I only let her sample a few bites of a KitKat, Margot thoroughly enjoyed herself as a pink-clad fairy.



Editor's note: On the first draft of this message I forgot to note that the only way to get Margot to wear her costume was a promise that she could carry a brand-new purse (her trick-or-treat bag, shown above). Margot is closing in on me with the number of 'active' bags she carries!

No comments: