Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One of the funnier things she's ever said...

Characters: Margot, me, TJ (an old friend from college who was roommate to both me and Brodie at different times in Baltimore), Clover the Bear (aptly named because of the clovers/shamrocks all over her body).

Setting: Getting into a rental car in Denver, CO. 9:30 pm. Temperature: about 45 degrees.

TJ, pointing to Clover: "Margot, look at all those shamrocks on your bear."

Margot: "These are clovers, not shamrocks."

TJ: "Do you know what a shamrock is?"

Margot: "Yes. Shamrocks are kind of like punk rock."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the boots were approximately 240 pounds everwhere. But for all I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that singular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 210 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 310 bucks on every page. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?